Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby, its Cold Outside

It's 28 degrees outside, and I'm torn between knitting my sweater and making a hat.  

I wound up the yarn, and casted on for the hat anyway. 


The name of the hat is Sand Bank  by Justyna Lorkowska. It's a slouchy cabled hat, and I intend to add a huge Pom-Pom to it.  

I used a stretchy German Twisted Cast-On, but I'm wondering if I should go up another needle size. The hair on my head is quite curly and fluffy, and I need to make sure the hat will be able to fit around it properly.  Hmmmmmmmmm

Also, to get the cable needle needed for the hat, I had to remove one of the needles from my sweater. The good thing is, I was finally able to fix the twisted back.  Now it hangs just right.  




1 comment:

Deborah-- said...

Gah you stole from your sweater for the hat! Hopefully you'll finish that hat in no time. Love the yarn color.